Friday, October 5, 2007

First Kiss

Similar to one I suppose... there is a first time for everything. Most things. Well, lots of things.
So, this is my first blog. That (would be) a funny word coming out of my mouth. At least it's strange in my head. It will now be a part of my vocabulary. Weird.
Anyways, this kind of feels like a journal as I don't have anyone to read this/ share this with and now that I'm writing I am thinking that it is indeed weird. I will have to make it a point to hook up with other "bloggers"(is that what we're called?)so that there is actually a point to this.

6 comments:

appleandi said...

Welcome to the "Blogging Community!" I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into!

Rebecca said...

Hey Andrea,

I'm excited to add your blog to my list of daily visits!

Happy Posting!

Unknown said...

Cool! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I keep vowing to write more often. It feels so good when I actually find the time for it.

Ruth said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Rebecca G. got me into it... and I've loved the unique outlet it gives me! Enjoy... and I'll be sure to check back in on you! :)

Ruth said...

Hey Andrea! I'm "tagging" you here! It was passed to me by another blogger friend of mine. It's a challenge to post 7 random things about yourself to share with us! :) I thought it was harder than I envisioned it would be! Good luck, if you do it!

:)

appleandi said...

I hope you have some time to post more soon! It was good seeing you this morning.


I'm co-tagging you with Ruth! Have fun posting 7 random things about yourself!